By John Kogan and Lucas Messina.
This article originally appeared on LegalITProfessionals.com.
Modern businesses are hives of activity with many teams carrying out myriad functions to help the organization thrive. Underpinning this collaborative work in the modern office is technology.
Technology Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing the day-to-day management of workstations and laptops, servers, and computer networks. Many small and medium businesses have turned to Technology Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to manage their current and growing technology needs, from mobile devices and email management, to continuity services, database servers, and networking equipment.
Kraft Kennedy managed services also includes strategic planning to help clients get the most value from their technology investments.
Using a Technology MSP, you and your team can focus on your business and leave day-to-day technology management to your partner MSP.
The Benefits of any MSP include:
1. Predictable costs: A technology MSP offers pricing models that allow you to know how much you are going to be spending on IT month to month and year to year, which aids budgeting and allows you to grow your business confidently.
2. Security: The solutions Technology MSPs employ come with built-in security. From firewall and patch management to vulnerability scanning, your partner MSP works around the clock to keep your systems up to date with the latest protection.
3. Money savings: MSP programs include proactive monitoring and alerting, which minimizes the service interruptions that cost you and your business money. MSP programs also give you back the time (which equals money) that you were spending managing your technology on your own.
4. Professional grade solutions: Clients of Technology MSP programs experience better performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. MSPs have preconfigured solutions used by major corporations to manage IT. Using these solutions to help detect problems early can prevent issues from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
5. Round-the-clock support from professional IT Staff: With an ever-expanding array of technologies used at work, no individual in-house team member, no matter how competent, can be knowledgeable in them all. Your partner MSP maintains expertise in all areas of technology and is typically staffed round-the-clock, allowing your team to get the specialized help they need, when they need it!
If you want to learn more about managed services from Kraft Kennedy, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We are happy to discuss how our proven approach can help you focus on growing and expanding your business instead of trying to manage technology.