What if you could boil data recovery down to five simple questions? Five questions couldn’t cover the entire topic, but it’s not a bad place to start. That’s the message of this article, published in the April 2013 issue of the Law Technology News magazine and written by Kraft Kennedy CTO Marcus Bluestein and myself.
If you have a strong data recovery plan, you’ll probably have no trouble answering these questions:
- Who will execute your recovery plan in the event of a system failure? Does your firm have a designated recovery person?
- What are your firm’s data and system recovery point objectives?
- When will you be able to fully recover your systems after an incident?
- Where will your recovery take place?
- How fully are the steps in your recovery plan documented and tested?
On the other hand, if you’re not sure about any one of these answers, it might be time to reexamine how you protect your data.
Kraft Kennedy has helped law firms of all sizes find data recovery strategies that fit their needs and their budgets. We also have expert staff to design and implement data protection solutions.
To learn more about how you can protect your data and guard against system outages, please send us an email or get in touch with Rob Brindell.
(Image: JD King, via Law Technology News)