Finding Success with Exchange 2010, by David Carlson, was published by the International Legal Technology Assosication (ILTA) as part of the March 2011 white paper series. If you are thinking about an Exchange 2010 project, give it a read.
The article contains guidance and discussion on the following topics:
- Planning Exchange 2010 deployment for law firms
- Features for law firms: Exchange 2010 Archiving, Litigation Holds and Search
- Large Mailboxes
- Database Availability Groups
- Load Balancing Exchange 2010 CAS Arrays
- Co-existence with Cloud Computing
- Regional Consolidation of Exchange
I am thrilled to have been part of numerous successful Exchange 2010 deployments for law firms. It is hard to believe that we have already migrated tens of thousands of Exchange mailboxes and I have enjoyed sharing this experience with many ILTA members.
I hope you enjoy reading the article and welcome hearing about your experience deploying Exchange 2010. Please leave us a comment below!
David Carlson ILTA Kraft Kennedy KKL