It’s time to rethink how your IT works.
Gone are the days when your IT department could sit tucked away in a back room, avoiding interaction with lawyers. Like nearly all business functions today, modern IT has a significant customer service component that didn’t exist even just 10 years ago.
Today’s law firm needs an IT department that’s focused on building better relationships with lawyers and demonstrating value for the firm. Sophisticated technologies like Managed Desktop from Kraft Kennedy make that possible, empowering you to have the kind of consultative IT department that’s required to succeed in today’s market.
To read the whitepaper, please fill out the Access this Resource form. Your download link will be emailed to you.
- Introduction to Managed Desktop
- The Challenges of the Old Way vs. the Ease of the New Way
- Ten Signs Managed Desktop Is Right For You
- Overview of Managed Desktop
- What Isn’t Managed Desktop
- Features in Focus
- Productivity, Efficiency & Attention to Detail
- Peace of Mind
- Built for Legal
- Why is Kraft Kennedy’s Managed Desktop the Best?
- Industry-Leading Strengths
- Get to Know AppBakery and CMInsights
- What Are the Next Steps?