What All Law Firms Need to Know About Cybersecurity
and Protecting Client Information
Panelists will discuss the ways you can recognize scams, spoofing, phishing, malware and viruses while providing you with the practices and procedures available to prevent these risks. Learn about the available insurance options and what cyber liability coverage does and does not cover. This program will also explore the suggested security measures:
· Authentication and access control
· Securing laptops, smartphones and mobile devices
· Encryption of stored and transmitted data
· Secure remote access
· Wireless network security
· Backup and disaster recovery
· Security considerations in hiring, firing and training employees, and more
Limited Seating Available in Person. Pre-registration is required.
John Kogan | Kraft & Kennedy, Inc.
Leeann Nicolo | Kraft & Kennedy, Inc.
Marian C. Rice, Esq. | L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, LLP