“Do what you do best, and outsource the rest.” -Peter Drucker
This session will help you have a conversation with anyone struggling with an ever-growing project portfolio that’s crying out for structure, processes, and predictability.
Many law firms have been forced to dissolve their PMOs due to budget cuts. As a result, they rely on their already busy staff to assume the additional responsibilities of project manager and encounter recurring issues and failures on projects.
In this session, we will discuss how a firm with or without an internal PMO can deliver successful projects, on time and on budget.
Join experienced project managers Pat Mansuy and Mike Walls to learn how leading firms with proactive goals for a modern legal practice are turning to PMOaaS—outsourced project management. This session will cover the following benefits of this new approach:
- Strategically manage the firm’s project portfolio
- Predictable monthly cost and added value
- Flexible resources on demand
- Ability to respond to changing business demands
- Comprehensive governance processes with visibility for management