Kraft Kennedy offers tailored, comprehensive training on a wide range of enterprise applications and processes for users, administrators, and managers. Our deep understanding of the industries we work with and the various roles at our client organizations provide us with a special insight into our clients’ training needs.
Our trainers will ensure that your latest application or operating system upgrade enhances, rather than hampers, your organization’s productivity. Expert trainers specially chosen by Kraft Kennedy are available to come onsite or train via webinar.
- Desktop Applications
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project Management Training
Kraft Kennedy offers a custom three-hour training session with a highly qualified trainer, available onsite or via webinar with remote access.
Each training session is preceded by a review of the client’s requirements with the trainer, who designs a custom customized curriculum and determines whether all the desired information can be covered in a single session, or whether a series would be advisable.
Popular topics include:
- Excel 101 – formulas, copying cells, etc
- Excel 201 – pivot tables, graphs
- Word 101 – styles, headers, footers, formatting
- Word 201 – auto paragraph numbering, advance features
- Document management
- New hire training
- Attorney training
- Templates and redlining
- PowerPoint presentations – pasting graphics, animation
Project Management Training
Experienced and PMP-certified Project Managers are available to help your organization establish a project management practice and to make sure that your projects finish successfully, on time and on budget.
- Project and portfolio management
- Project rescue
- Project management tool selection
- Project management process implementation
- Project delivery process redesign
- Project management tool implementation
- Microsoft Project Server customization
- Legal project management
Microsoft Immersion Experience
Test out the latest operating system and devices from Microsoft to see how they fit your organization in a facilitated hands-on session. A consultant will review common business uses at your organization using the latest Microsoft online services and some of the newest PCs, phones, and tablet devices on the market.
Each immersion session is unique and customized to the participants’ interests.