IT STRATEGY AND PLANNING
Strategic Thinking and Leveraged Experience
Our Management Consulting team comprises professionals with extensive backgrounds as CIOs, executive directors, attorneys, and technical experts. We understand business objectives at the highest levels and know firsthand the responsibilities and challenges faced by those managing and planning their organizations’ technology.
Many firms rely on business processes and procedures that have evolved over time and fail to take advantage of current technologies and optimal processes, putting them at a disadvantage with peer firms. Our team can accurately assess your current environment and establish a baseline to guide your strategic planning and keep your firm competitive.
We add real value to organizations with periodic strategic reviews, specific projects to address business needs, and ongoing advisory services. Kraft Kennedy’s management consultants know the importance of – and the challenges involved in – collecting relevant and unbiased information in order to make important and expensive management decisions.
Our Management Consulting practice has expertise in the following areas:
- CIO interim services and CIO training
- Ongoing advisory services
- Strategic technology planning
- Process review and optimization
- IT staffing assessment
- System evaluation and selection
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Relocation and facility design
- Litigation & practice support
- Project and portfolio management
- New matter intake and conflicts
- Practice support
- Retention policies and tools
- Records management systems
For more information, please contact us at (800) 523-3081 or email@example.com